DOWNTOWN LIVING WITH A RICH HISTORY
BE AT THE HEART OF IT ALL
Knoxville High is the place where modern style meets historic character. These elegant apartments are located at the Northeast corner of Central Street and E. Fifth Avenue offering instant access to downtown life — with all the comforts of home.
Living just a few blocks from the Old City, you’ll be within walking distance of many of downtown Knoxville’s favorite haunts, both new and old.
Our units range from 387 to 1,184 square feet.
Studio, one bedroom and two bedroom plans.
- Utilities included in monthly rent
- Soaring ceilings and interior transoms
- All-stainless-steel kitchens with double ovens
- Espresso finish kitchen cabinetry
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Durable wood-look laminate flooring
- Light filled interiors with huge windows
- Located on major transit routes
- High-efficiency LED lighting
- Stacked washer and dryer in each unit
- Bike friendly
- 2 elevators
- Dog friendly
- Huge historic windows
- Quartz countertops
- Walk-in closets
- On-site maintenance
- On-site parking
- Common area Wi-Fi
- Night Watchman
ABOUT OUR HISTORIC BUILDING
Knoxville High Apartments are located on the Northeast corner of the celebrated Knoxville High campus. Some of old Knoxville’s most well-known residents attended school here, such as author James Agee and actress Patricia Neal.
The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has been restored with a keen eye for preserving vintage details.